Mortgage Adviser | Chadwell Heath
BASIC SALARY: up to £26,000 (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE) ON TARGET EARNINGS: OTE £50,000 - £80,000
Mortgage Adviser role:
As a Mortgage Adviser you are required to be CeMap qualified or in the process of completing the CeMap exams. As a Mortgage Adviser you are a key member of the financial department in ensuring that the sales process runs smoothly to completion. You must be passionate about customer services and in delivering the very best financial and mortgage solutions to the clients. The Mortgage Adviser must also identify and initiate leads from other sources and sell associated insurance products from Legal & General.
You will be working for an independent agency dominating in their local market, with the quality board presence any aspiring estate agent would look for in a strong company to join. The directors encourage an entrepreneurial approach to managing your own desk and workload, inspiring ideas to generate more sales and achieve a higher earning for yourself. Our client prides themselves on their ability to maintain staff and provide long term career satisfaction and help their staff work toward the promotions they are looking for.
Mortgage Adviser Person Specification
- Hardworking and Determined mortgage advisor
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Meeting and exceeding targets as Mortgage Adviser
- Professional, organized and have a great work ethic
- Great at building relationships with customers
- Adaptable and Flexible
Mortgage Adviser Essential Criteria
- Must have experience in Mortgage Advising
Benefits for working as Mortgage Adviser:
- Mobile Phones & Company Cars
- Competitive holiday entitlement
- Thorough Training
- Great working atmosphere!
Apply for Mortgage Adviser | Chadwell Heath
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly