Lettings Negotiator - Estate Agent
Lettings Negotiator - in the buzzing London area - Curtis & Mayfair have an excellent opportunity for a lettings negotiator to join their client, based in a busy central London estate agent. As a negotiator, suitable candidates will have recent experience within lettings and be looking to raise their earning potential, or get into the central London property market.
Our client is very customer focused, has an excellent reputation and requires an additional negotiator to enhance the team. Our client is offering a basic salary in the region of £15,000 - with on target earnings of £35,000 - £40,000 upwards.
Lettings negotiator responsibilities:
- Registering new applicants both over the phone and face to face
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Negotiating with landlords and tenants
- Answering calls and dealing with enquiries
- Liaising with landlords and potential tenants
Suitable lettings negotiators will be:
- Experienced in lettings based in a Estate Agency
- Well spoken and professionally presented
- Target driven, money hungry and self motivated
- Excellent communicators and negotiators
- Competitive with a desire to succeed
For more information on this position, please apply online, or call us on 020 3327 2121.
Curtis & Mayfair is an Equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all. Curtis & Mayfair is a recruitment consultancy and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. For all the very latest vacancies visit our website.
Apply for Lettings Negotiator - Estate Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly