Branch Administrator | Herne Hill
23k - 28k Basic Salary (dep on experience) + Ongoing Training
We are recruiting for a very well known Estate Agency based in South East London area. They are constantly expanding and looking for new talent to join their successful journey. They have great work ethics and know how to have fun too! It is an ideal company to work for if you want to achieve your absolute best!
The position is for an experienced Branch Administrator. Upon successful interviewing process the right candidate will receive thorough training to settle into the role and will be able to develop their understanding in residential sales and lettings. You will be responsible to carry out all administrative duties within the branch and will be reporting to the Branch Manager.
- Preparing all property details ready for marketing
- Uploading details, photos, floorplans etc. to website
- Generating all letters
- Overseeing all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance etc.
- Dealing with clients by phone or in person when other staff are engaged
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong typing and computer skills speed (minimum 40wpm)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required