Lettings & Sales Administrator | Pinner
£22,000-£24,000 basic salary, family environment, excellent client market, progression and personal development
We are seeking an experienced Branch Administrator for our client's busy Pinner office. The successful candidate will receive full training to help you thrive in a position where you'll build on your passion for property, developing a thorough understanding of the residential sales business and delivering invaluable assistance to theircolleagues.
Administrators are absolutely essential to every office's success and we are looking for an enthusiastic and meticulous individual to work as part of a team in a busy environment.
Salary will be between £22-24k dependent on experience.
- Preparing all property details ready for marketing
- Uploading details, photos, floorplans etc. to website
- Generating all letters
- Overseeing all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance etc.
- Dealing with clients by phone or in person when other staff are engaged
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong typing and computer skills speed (minimum 40wpm)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required
- Knowledge of Reapit software would be helpful but not essential
The role is busy and very varied and is based at Pinner office. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday