Experienced Property Manager | Camden
£28,000-£30,000 basic salary, family environment, high-end property, excellent client market, performance-based discretionary bonuses, progression and personal development
Curtis & Mayfair are working with a Property Management specialist independent company based in the heart of North-West London. This agency work exclusively with high-end stock in prime areas of London. Having been running since 2005 they have successfully attained and maintained a strong reputation for their professional, effectiveness and quality service. This is an agency that can offer excellent grounding and development for someone looking to further or continue their career in property management.
Reporting to the Head of Property Management, you will be responsible for providing a full Property Management service for the company's clients.
In this role you will be seeing rental properties insuring they are consistently maintained, acting on behalf of the clients. You will be liaising between tenants, maintenance contractors and other parties to continue the habitability of every property. In doing so, you be responsible for booking inspections and inventory checks on properties before and after properties are inhabited by tenants. The ideal Property Manager will possess skills in conflict resolution and telephone communications in order to professionally acquire and handle business.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a rapid ability to establish relationships
- Proficient prioritising and organisational skills
- Positive approach toward all tasks
- Pro-active and resilient individual
- Ability to effectively resolve discrepancies and complaints
- Excellent articulation and telephone manner
- UK experience in Property Management
- A graduate degree
- Experience with high-end properties
- Additional languages