Project Support Analyst
Edinburgh: Project Support Analyst
EA Change Groups' Edinburgh based land asset client requires a motivated Project Support Analyst to join a new change team on a permamnt basis.
The successful candidate would be working on large complex business change programmes that looks at diversifying the business.
- To take ownership and responsibility for delivering the detailed business designs, processes and functionality, that support the business needs to the agreed time-scales and quality.
- Providing reliable administrative support is central to the change function and this role will have a number of key responsibilities under this heading.
- Monitoring and Control: Supporting project managers in following the project management process.
- Status Reporting: Collating project status information as required and ensure reports are timely and accurate.
It is essential for the successful candidate to have:
- An organised and methodical approach with an eye for detail.
- Excellent administrative skills, with at least 2 years' solid admin experience.
- Good written/verbal communication and numeracy skills.
- An ability to build positive working relationships.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Any experience within project management will be an advantage.
ea Change Group is the trading name for ea Consulting Group Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Business and Employment Agency. eacg is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and all applicants with suitable experience and qualifications will be contacted.
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV in application.
We will contact you within 72 hours if your skills are relevant to our client's requirement.