TEMP Multi Skilled Labourer
You will be responsible for the maintenance of assets within the studio complex. You will also be expected to diversify your role such that you will assist with other general maintenance tasks should the need arise. Tasks will be issued by the facilities administration team via the two way radio system.
The maintenance department looks after all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance at Warner Bros Studios Leavesden and The Studio Tour. The studio is a busy working environment providing film making facilities for various Film Production companies. The maintenance team is multidiscipline made up of mechanical, electrical, construction and ground working engineers. Liaison takes place with other departments, productions and tenants. The maintenance department also looks after a wide range of construction projects. This includes the appointment and managing of contractors.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance tasks as requested by the Department lead, Maintenance Manager and Facilities administration team.
- Reporting progress and updates via the two way radio system
- Ensure that the sites buildings interiors and exteriors are safely maintained in such a way as to maintain continuous operation and legal compliance.
- Carrying out small installation works and modifications to existing installations
- Utilizing various equipment to carry out work functions efficiently, eg MEWPS forklift.
- The successful candidate must have experience in a broad range of carpentry and building maintenance tasks.
- Painting and Decorating.
- Experience in maintaining doors and door furniture.
- Proven experience in a commercial/industrial maintenance role.
- Experience of working within a customer facing environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working in cross-functional teams.
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working on own initiative.
- Prepared to participate in other business related projects as and when called upon.