Our Public Sector client in Livingston require an Accommodation Officer to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. You will be joining the team to support the assisting Allocations Team and Manager with temporary accommodation housing management.
Main duties will include including input/updating systems and spreadsheets, conducting sign ups, assisting with rent arrears and monitoring rent accounts and voids/lets for temporary accommodation.
* Professional qualification in Housing/Social Work, Community Education, Social Care or recent relevant experience of working in homelessness or related services.
* Have a working knowledge of relevant legislation eg Housing (Scotland) Act 2001, Homelessness Bill, Children's (Scotland) Act 1995, Adult Support and Protection (Scotland) Act 2007
* Experience of working in housing or homeless prevention/assessment or similar environment.
* Full driving licence required.
* Experience of working in a social housing environment would be advantageous
This role will commence ASAP, with interviews w/c 26th February. Please apply using the link below. Basic Disclosure Scotland required.