Private Client Sales Executive
Job title: Private Client Sales Executive
Location: Bristol/Midlands/South West
Remuneration: Subject to skills and experience + Excellent company benefits
Jelf is an award-winning financial consultancy and insurance broker. We are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC). In January 2017 Jelf was joined by Bluefin group, which also became part of MMC, bringing together two leading community brokers and client advisory businesses.
Being part of one of the world's largest global brokers isn't without its benefits, but our focus is still very much on serving the communities in which we operate. Jelf and Bluefin have a strong local presence which enables our advisers to provide outstanding levels of service. The combined business works out of 80 offices across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, employing almost 3,000 employees
We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Private Client Sales Executive to join our established team.
You will need to be determined, positive and self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with a natural ability to build rapport.
We are very interested in speaking to candidates who have previous experience of dealing with high new worth clients within insurance.
What will I need?
- Thorough understanding of HNW (High Net Worth) insurance products
- Good understanding of the marketplace
- Proven client management and development expertise
- Understanding of the HNW lifestyle
- Experience of placement of clients with Insurance Markets
- CII qualified
- Strong decision maker
- Working to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Achieving results/work to targets
- Communicating, influencing and relationship building
- Forward planning
- Team Working
To manage own portfolio of clients whilst maximising retention and income from existing client base and proactively developing new business opportunities to deliver growth.
- Attain New Business Targets and Retention Targets set
- Devise a contact plan with clients, ensuring visits are conducted in line with the client meeting procedure
- To review and provide technical advice and opinion on Clients' and Prospects' insurance programmes
- Liaising with Client Managers to ensure that all client instructions and requirements are handled promptly and accurately
- To put together risk presentations and/or fact finds to forward to Insurers and to negotiate insurance premiums and cover in line with clients requirements
- Review insurer placements to ensure that best advice is offered at all times and that it meets the clients demands and needs
- Ensure CRM is kept up to date and cases retargeted where required
- Maintain and increase revenue from existing client portfolio
- Proactive development of new business streams from referrals, recommendations and cross selling - as per the new business procedure
- Develop a proactive inter branch relationship with commercial/corporate colleagues to establish a referral network
- Collection of client premiums within guidelines and Aged Debt Management
- Maintain productive relationship with Client Manager to ensure consistent and efficient service to clients and deliver set service level agreements
- Develop strong relationships with Insurers
- To operate in accordance with FCA and company agreed processes
- Work towards individual KPI's as set by Line Manager
- Undertake Continuing Professional Development and comply with the Training and Competence procedures
To be considered for this role, please click 'apply' or for more information please contact (see below)