Billings Analyst - Polish Speaking
Billing Analyst - Polish Speaking
Equinix creates and manages the leading global interconnection platform, as the world's largest data center provider. We're a NASDAQ-100 company with 100+ data centers on five continents and $2.4+ billion in annual revenues. Big achievements are only part of our story. At Equinix, we protect, connect and power the digital economy.
Our customers move fast, and so do we. A career at Equinix means constant opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions.
We're changing the way the world connects and you can too. Equinix offers businesses a place to reliably run and grow their operations and securely exchange critical information.
The team are looking for a Billing Analyst to perform all aspects of the billing function for multiple European countries within the European Shared Service Centre based in Slough.
- Monitor and ensure that the monthly billing is complete and accurate for assigned customer base in accordance with close calendar, local requirements and where possible customer requirements.
- Provide input into the on-going development, support and testing of billing systems, processes, and policies.
- Resolve and track billing issues as they arise working with the upstream teams to fix root cause problems (eg SLA credits, install date discrepancies).
- Process billing adjustments timely and accurately to customer accounts making sure that the proper levels of authorisation and documentation are in place.
- Work closely with cross functional organisations to support the timely and accurate investigation and resolution of customer billing issues.
- Invoicing review and variance analysis with sign off required.
- Respond to customer inquiries within departmental SLAs to resolve potential issues.
- Maintenance of billing data, including but not limited to PO numbers and customer references, customer preferences and price increase data. General:
- Responsible for producing and appropriately filing reports and other data sources that are necessary for SOX controls.
- Strong communications and relationship building skills along with the ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management. (IT, Customer Care, Sales, etc.).
- Participate on projects and ad hoc assignments as needed.
- Implement and document processes and procedures as required by SOX.
- Review and complete reports as required by Management Team.
- Providing the highest level of Customer Service to both Internal and External Customers
If you are interested in this role, please apply within.