We are actively looking to secure an experienced Marketing Manager to join Experis and work on the Customer Communications Team for one of our clients.
We require an experienced Marketing Manager to work onsite with one of our clients who are a leading broadcasting media organisation offering both TV & Telecommunication services to over 10 million homes.
Our client entertains, excites and inspires their customers with a great choice of high-quality content. They strive to be the best for their customers and their people, and to make a positive contribution to life in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
The successful candidate will join the Customer Communications Manage Team, who are responsible for creating customer centric, personalised, 1-2-1 contact strategies, customer experiences, campaigns and communications that help customers get the most from our client's products.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering exceptional 1-2-1 customer communications that help customers get the 'most from' our clients offerings. You'll exploit Adobe Campaign capability to deliver communications that are personalised, Omni-channel, behaviour based, triggered, relevant and timely.
You'll predominately communicate using Email, Direct Mail, App notifications, SMS (and when relevant client specific app's and website, Interactive, Social Media, Ad Smart, OBTM) across each of our customer life stages - Early life, In life and End of subs. You'll determine the segments of customers we talk to with our Cohorts Management Team then using customer research and insight you'll need to decide suitable creative direction, TOV, channels, messages and frequency in order to execute 'Best in class' creative.
This wide-ranging role means you might be welcoming customers to the client, educating on our products such as how to use the new products, helping them find out about great digital services like the client specific app, find the latest content On Demand or you might be trying to retain customers who want to leave or reinstate customers who left in the last 12 months.
You will need to constantly challenge yourself to produce communications that are innovative, inspirational, exciting and drive positive customer response and action.
- Planning and delivering optimum communications plans based on customer insight
- Deliver 'Best in class', inspirational creative
- Writing insightful briefs for new creative development
- Managing test plans ensuring we are always striving to drive improvement to our communications
- Internal and external stakeholder management (brand, product teams, legal, creative agencies) to ensure creative is approved and launched in a timely manner
- Create and maintain clear reporting to provide insight and recommendations for communications improvements
- Developing customer research briefs
- Supporting Controller with developing quarterly plans
- Education to degree level or highly relevant compensating work experience
- Experience of using Adobe campaign or similar
- Passionate and knowledgeable in CRM
- Email contact strategy development and execution experience
- Sharp eye for creative and copy
- Good planning and organisation, and able to manage multiple projects
- Experience planning & evaluating campaign performance
- Previous experience working with Creative Agencies and writing briefs
- Confident at building relationships and communicating to different stakeholders