Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Manager
Our Financial Services client has a rare opportunity for an experienced delivery focused CSR Manager to join their Edinburgh based team in a permanent role.
You will balance exceptional delivery for customers on what matters, engaging teams and colleagues, with the needs of the business. You will lead and coordinate the Bank's CSR agenda delivering clear outcomes for customers, colleagues and a broad range of external stakeholders.
As part of this role you will be responsible for:
* Develop a clear CSR strategy and build a corporate governance agenda for the Bank that can be used to engage and influence external stakeholders.
* Lead their CSR relationship with key internal stakeholders.
* Raising and delivering socially responsible investment in partnership with local communities in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle.
* Build and develop collaboration amongst colleagues through engaged campaigns.
* Working closely with the Communications team to deliver creative campaigns.
* Provide leadership to the communications function as a member of the communications leadership team and act as counsel to the Head of Communications.
Relevant experience for the job includes:
* Previous experience of building and executing a communications strategy and campaigns.
* Creating and analysing insight to deliver against strategic objectives.
* Track record of leadership and managing teams to deliver projects.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Budget management experience.
Useful Operational experience includes:
* An ability to drive campaigns with a wide variety of teams and skill-sets.
* Strong understanding of the CSR market.
* Ambitious and clear communication skills.
* Ability to manage and build relationships with key stakeholders.
* Budget management and understanding of risk frameworks.
Should this role be of interest apply now.