Junior Operations and Back Office Administrator Apprentice
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Junior Operations and Back Office Administrator Apprentice role at RNR Property.
RNR Property is looking for a young individual to join their operations team. You're confident, outgoing and not afraid of new challenges. You have strong attention to detail and are a well-organised person.
R&R Property is a London based property development company, focusing on commercial and creative office spaces in London's most sought-after areas. Our ethos is to create inspiring working environments for London's top innovative companies to grow and work within.
- Five GCSE grades C - A * (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: near Hoxton Underground station, London.
Full job description (including responsibilities):
- Assisting with the company's book and record keeping
- Managing orders and deliveries, ordering supplies and building relationships with suppliers
- Communicating with customers and suppliers via email and phone
- Assisting the team to make sure the business operations are running smoothly
- Research projects
- General office management
- You will be reporting to the company's Operations Manager and work closely with the directors of the company.
Hours: 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Salary is GBP12000 per year plus bonus.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard training, 18 months with WhiteHat.
- Eye for detail
- Computer literacy
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Highly organised
You're not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.