Search Engine Marketing Manager - London
Search Engine Marketing Manager
Are you an SEO all-rounder? Would you like work within a growing Digital Marketing Agency helping them grow their SEO offering to clients?
My client is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Manager to join their London office, you will be responsible for providing helping clients maximise visibility through their search engine marketing strategy.
You will work with other teams throughout the business to optimise digital projects, provide strategic and best practice SEO/SEM documentation, oversee PPC strategies and execution, and generally help clients by sharing knowledge and giving guidance.
- Build relationships with clients to further grow and scale the companies search marketing offering
- Define and execute clients SEO strategies to drive traffic new customer acquisition
- Manage clients SEO roadmap across technical SEO, onsite optimisation, domain strategies and link building as well as regular audits and performance reviews
- Work collaboratively with the commercial team and other marketing team members to develop new business proposals that include search marketing
- Develop and track SEM specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour.
- Work closely with the website development team to implement technical and onsite SEO best practice
- This is a client facing role so you will need to be confident presenting to clients and peers on SEO and surrounding subjects.
- Good knowledge and experience in search marketing; including technical SEO, content/domain strategies and the ability to provide in-depth analysis of SEO/SEM data
- Excellent knowledge of on-site and off-site ranking factors
- A strong understanding of other digital media disciplines and how they relate to SEO campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- A strong understanding of Google Analytics and preferably other analytics packages as well
- Ability to explain search engine algorithms and impacts of algorithm changes to colleagues and to clients