If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Securities Services team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
The jobholder will work as part of a team dedicated to the review and negotiation of capital markets, bank market and loan transactions where CTLA acts in a trustee, security trustee or security agent capacity; liaising with arrangers/lenders, external counsel and internal Group Legal, as required. The position will also involve managing (together with internal and external counsel and senior business managers where appropriate) post-closing amendments ranging from simple routine non-material waivers to defaults and enforcement situations and exercise of discretion.
- Previous experience in a comparable role within Corporate Trust/Loan Agency transaction management is essential.
- Some previous credit and loan documentation experience and understanding of banking operations is desirable.
- Previous experience in the projects and Export Finance Area desirable.
- Sufficient structure finance experience to ensure the Group is not expose to any operational or reputational risks.
- Client focused.
- Demonstrate a strong track record in a transaction manager role.
- Good communicator, both written and verbally.
- Able to work in a high pressure environment and manage priorities effectively.
- Strong time management and negotiation skills.
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Team player.You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.