Timber Frame Designer / CAD Technician
Byrom Associates is a structural engineering consultancy who provide professional design services for self-builders and small local builders through to large contractors and national timber frame manufacturers.
You will be working as part of the design team producing detailed designs to meet our client's requirements using the latest Autodesk and specialist software
This role would suite someone who has a keen interest in design looking to grow and develop their skills. The ideal candidate will be educated to A-Level or equivalent. They will be enthusiastic, hardworking and motivated. You need to possess good organisational skills and able to manage your own workload. You will be confident and able to communicate well at all levels. Have an eye for detail with the ability to work under pressure, to deliver work on time whilst being accountable and responsible for your designs. Hold a good level of basic IT skills and be competent in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Experience in AutoCAD is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- Interpret client requirements to provide accurate, practical, effective and efficient designs within agreed timescales
- Build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrate good communications skills. Liaising with clients and architects to resolve any concerns.
- Supporting a small team working closely with our designers and engineers.
- Production of manufacturing drawings as required.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW