Sales Consultant - Pensions
Sales Consultant - Pension
Salary: competitive basic + car allowance + bonus + benefits (28 days holiday + bank holiday, pension, annual bonus)
Location: Home based - West of Manchester
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of GBP106 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.0 million policies and employ 3,449 people. (Figures quoted are as at 30 June 2017).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join the Intermediary division in the West of Manchester.
Working across the entire Pensions Insurance proposition this home based role will involve building and maintaining key relationships with a panel of intermediary clients across the West of Manchester area delivering agreed revenue targets.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who have experience within a similar field sales intermediary sales role within pension insurance, or candidates currently working within the same industry but in an account management/internal sales role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver sales presentations to Intermediaries promoting new and existing sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with panel Intermediaries
- Work with Intermediaries to ensure an excellent and professional service is provided
- Engage, align and work with appropriate colleagues and resources to maximise profitable new business production and to protect existing business
- Ensuring that you have a clear and defined development plan that you continually review and work towards
- Maintain accurate panel information and deliver all other recording minimum standards on NBIS in accordance with the requirements of the Sales Process
- Maintain industry knowledge and continued professional development
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience within a similar field sales intermediary sales role within Financial Services, ideally from within Pension Insurance.
- Similar experience within a telephony account management role within intermediary sales
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- RO1 and RO5 qualifications desirable
- FPC 1, 2, 3 or equivalent desirable
- Strong business acumen and influencing skills
- Self motivated
- Demonstrate track record within developing and maintaining relationships with brokers/intermediaries/clients
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact (see below)