Enterprise Architect (Customer Relationships & Marketing) - Perm - Lon
My client based in London or Bracknell requires an Enterprise Architect (Customer Relationships & Marketing)
Duties & Responsibilities
We are excited to be recruiting for an Enterprise Architect (Customer Relationships & Marketing) here at our Head Office, London, Victoria or Bracknell.
The successful candidate will understand the opportunities and challenges in creating a trusted relationship with the customer that builds on the heritage and reputation of the Partnership brands. Working closely with our Business Engagement and Delivery teams, you will be responsible for creating the Customer Relationships and Marketing IT Architecture, as well as providing technical leadership and direction on the Software Architecture.
Creating a Customer Relationships and Marketing capability for Partnership that can operate effectively across our two brands, and our digital and retail stores is complex and challenging. Few roles offer the opportunity to operate in the retail IT arena on this scale.
As the Enterprise Architect for Customer Relationships and Marketing, your role will be to lead your team to shape the IT Architecture for our Customer Relationship and Marketing functions. You will need to work with Business and IT stakeholders across the Partnership to ensure that the target architectures and roadmaps match their needs whilst also supporting the overall Partnership strategy. You will need to ensure that there is approach with adjacent capabilities and services such in our Commerce channels and Customer Insight teams.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
To be considered for this role, you must have the following experience/skills:
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment in an omni channel organisation with a turnover of one billion pounds plus per year.
- Significant experience of customer data, marketing, loyalty and personalisation.
- Demonstrable experience of senior Stakeholder Management
- Experience of building, developing and leading Teams, and working with a mix of employees and third parties
- Advanced Presentation and Communication skills
- Experience of working with SaaS/Cloud software alongside 'Commercial off the Shelf Packages' and a mix of in house developed assets
- Degree level or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of relevant industry architecture frameworks and standards (egTOGAF)
- Knowledge of financial modelling as it pertains to IT investment
- Knowledge of IT governance and operation
- Significant, proven and successful domain expertise and experience"
Required desirable experience skills and qualifications
* Please note that you have the option of being based at our Head Office in London, Victoria or at our Head Office in Bracknell (travel between the two sites will be required on a weekly basis).
Please Quote REF - JSLW0034