Lead Business Analyst
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a team of Lead Business Analysts to join our IT & Transformation Team based at our Leeds City Centre Head Office site.
Purpose of the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a team of Lead Business Analysts to join our IT & Transformation Team which is at the heart of the delivery of all the Society's complex cross functional projects throughout the change programme and beyond. Working closely with key business stakeholders and other project team members you will be responsible for leading the analysis and delivering quality solutions to meet the business goals. As well as exciting projects to work on, we offer excellent support and development and an environment you can really thrive in.
Working as part of the Transformation team, you will work within a well-respected Business Analysis Practice that is at the forefront of change from early inception right through to embedding in the Business. In addition to having the responsibility for producing the Business Analysis deliverables you will be expected to perform the initial shaping, scoping and planning of complex changes and manage these through to delivery. You will bring new ideas, experience, drive and enthusiasm, and in return will be rewarded with the opportunity to really make a difference.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience of leading and delivering business analysis activities on large and complex change programmes aligning this with the wider project delivery approach.
- Scoping and planning analysis activities over multiple workstreams.
- Responsibility for the quality of the deliverables including coaching and supporting less experienced members of the team.
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity and demonstrate a wide variety of tools and techniques to meet the project and stakeholder needs.
- Experience of working in a diverse delivery environment both in-house delivery and working with 3rd party suppliers and delivery partners.
- Ability to communicate to and influence up to Senior Management level.
- Demonstrates tenacity and resilience and able to constructively challenge in order to drive the right business outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to appropriately engage a wide variety of stakeholders up to Senior Manager level.
Rewards and Benefits:
Not only do we provide the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our business, we want to recognise and reward that contribution.
We do this through an excellent benefits package that offers real reward:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Money Purchase Pension scheme to which we contribute
- Staff Mortgage facility and Staff Savings Account
- Supportive and enjoyable working culture
Why choose the YBS Group?
No matter where you join us, you can be sure of professional, fun and supportive people to work with. We believe this is at the centre of what makes Yorkshire Building Society such a great place to be.
Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of Financial Services in the UK. We strive to achieve this by delivering financial security and long-term value to our members along with exceptional service.
Our values are Embedded into every aspect of life here. Even during our recruitment process, you can be rest assured that you'll be treated in the same manner and go through the same steps as other applicants. And if you're going through one of our Learning & Development programmes, we'll ensure that you have support and guidance every step of the way.
Yorkshire Building Society Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.