Commercial Manager, Rail, Contract, Leeds, Rail
Commercial Manager is required by a leading Engineering Contractor who are engaged on large scale UK Rail infrastructure projects. You will be the Lead Commercial Manager on this particular project and manage other Commercial Managers and Quantity Surveyors within your team.
- Manager the cost reporting, cost forecasting, anticipated final cost, cost of work done and contract value.
- Analyse current and forecasted Contractor delivery to assess project value and risk.
- Report on review findings and influence Client and Contractor commercial project activity and delivery.
- Optimise project margin, managing balance between margin and commercial risk.
- Analyse to identify Project Claim and delay risks.
- Advice and support procurement on pre to post contracts.
- Commercial Management project experience
- Rail construction and engineering project experience
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to communicate at levels from Senior Management to Stake holders.
- Developed influencing and negotiation skills,
- Professional qualification/membership of ICES, RICS, and CIOB etc. is advantageous.
If interested please forward your CV ASAP for consideration. The services of Center Stone Ltd are those of a specialist recruitment consultancy.