Associate Recruitment Consultant
SThree are Recruiting! We are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Leeds office. If you are confident and driven individual who likes building relationships with people, you could be perfect to help come in and add to the success of our multi-award winning Leeds office. No experience in recruitment? No problem, we provide full comprehensive training to all of our employees to set you on the path for an incredible career with SThree.
Are you an ambitious individual with the business acumen to join an award winning global organisation? If so, we want to hear from you.
A day in the life of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing candidates for exciting specialist markets through advertising, social media and networking
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, building relationships with existing and new key stakeholders.
- Providing an extremely high level of service to clients and candidates
- Working on a buzzing sales floor
What we look for:
- The right attitude goes a long way in Recruitment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very Customer Focused attitude
- Proven relationship building skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- Drive and ambition.
- Desire to succeed!
SThree Group has been well established within the market for nearly 30 years and we are continually growing with over 2700 employees worldwide and 41 offices across 15 countries in some amazing locations. SThree are world renowned as a leading provider of recruitment solutions across lucrative markets including IT, Banking and Financial Services, Life Sciences, Energy and Engineering. We are a specialist staffing organisation who are at the forefront of all things related to recruitment.
The culture of SThree is what really separates us from the market. We invest in our people and you will be entering a company that has the structure to match your career aspirations and will reward you for your hard-work and dedication. The sales floor is a fun and exciting place to be, it's certainly not your typical office job! You will be running and managing your own market, it is up to you how successful you are.
What's in it for you:
- GBP18,000 to GBP23,000 starting salary with a clear progression to a Consultant within a 12 month period (majority do this within 6 months).
- Company car allowance; GBP2k, GBP4k, GBP6k and GBP8 added to your basic salary.
- Uncapped, individual commission scheme.
- Monthly Lunch Clubs in Michelin Star Restaurants, Holiday Incentives (Marbella, Ibiza, Las Vegas among many other)
- Excellent benefits; private healthcare, dental plan, pension, discounted gym membership.
- Share scheme; 3 year scheme which could see you double your investment after buying shares on a monthly basis.
- Excellent career-plan, achievable promotion targets mapped out and constant learning and development.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.