Who we are
Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for significant growth and expansion over the next three years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of ARGUS and Altus Data Solutions as the leading provider of CRE solutions worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimise transactional efficiency. From property budgeting, making strategic decisions about acquisitions or working with different teams, different organisations and different data, we can bring it all together.
Altus Analytics needs a business-minded, numbers-focused relationship builder to be part of a brand new Global Accounts team. We need an Account Manager to work in partnership with the Vice President, Enterprise Sales maintaining and expanding our biggest client accounts and assisting with the expansion in new markets. Based in London, our new Accounts Manager will operate autonomously, building internal and external relationships, supporting sales and customer success initiatives and directly contributing to the success of the company.
Who you are
You have an insider's view of the ins and outs of the CRE industry having worked as an Analyst or Appraiser or, you may have Customer Success experience in software. Either way, you are ready to take the next step and you are looking to join a global sales team at a scaling company. You are organised, confident and well spoken; someone who can comfortably lead a meeting or spot a missing detail in a contract. You have the initiative to work independently and the mindset to thrive in a team-focused sales environment. You are looking for a chance to grow your career.
What's in it for you
Career growth. This is an opportunity to build out your understanding of the sales and marketing processes, gain insights into our key offerings and build out your customer facing skills. It's a chance for someone looking to work towards a career in sales.
Exposure and impact. You will be part of a brand new Sales team focused on maintaining and growing our biggest accounts. With that comes exciting challenges and the freedom to work without supervision. You will gain access to end-to-end sales, insights into the CRE industry and a front row seat as we continue to lead an industry and grow our position in #PropTech.
What our new Account Manager will do:
Support the end-to-end sales process.
- Develop and deliver product solution presentations to all levels of prospects management.
- Prepare formal proposals, quotes and contracts in cooperation with Global Accounts team, finance and legal groups.
- Hold business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
- Monitor incoming orders and ensure these are fulfilled effectively.
Nurture relationships with current accounts.
- Proactively manage existing accounts and build relationships with key middle management personnel to increase their current spend.
- Investigate and resolve queries and issues raised at a fast-pace by accounts.
- Arrange meetings with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Adopt a global team approach.
- Assist in achieving high sales targets and goals as specified on an annual basis.
- Support sales strategies for accounts within specified geographies to meet sales performance targets.
Seek opportunities for business development.
- Generate new leads.
- Follow up on all inbound leads, sales inquiries and marketing responses.
Manage internal relationships related to the success of the team.
- Ensure internal company functions contribute to sales success and give the highest level of customer service.
- Hold regular monthly meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts across Altus Group business units.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to deliver improvements in products.
- Collaborate with Marketing to create collateral and selling tools, campaigns and events to increase brand awareness.
- Work with Operations groups and Consulting teams to streamline and improve processes, systems and deliverables.
- Undertake any special projects as assigned.
So, how do we know that's you?
You have a university degree.
The soft skills:
You are highly analytical and driven to solve problems. You have a high attention to detail and excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
You have experience working in a customer-focused role in the CRE industry. Experience working as part of a software sales team is extremely beneficial.
You have hands-on experience with:
A CRM such as SalesForce.
Reviewing and interpreting sales contracts and licensing agreements.
Administrative and office practices.
You can work proactively on your own or collaboratively as part of a global team. You are self-motivated with a high degree of integrity, honesty and ethics.
The communication and interpersonal skills:
Your oral, written and presentation skills are outstanding. You can easily build a positive, professional relationship with stakeholders at any level. - listening, understanding and responding.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realise their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus a great place to grow your career and do some of your best work.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.