Talent Manager - Change Management Consultancy
Ideally you will have proven research/resourcing experience (ideally within a headhunting or executive search firm)
Our client a Change Management Consultancy has established a widely recognised reputation for reliability and delivery. Focussing on the financial services sector, they specialise in consulting and interim resourcing.
They pride ourselves on providing the right solution for their clients the key to which is their people, with their in-depth knowledge and experience. Their large client base includes many of the global top tier banks, Banks, Asset Managers, Building Societies and Regulators. Focus is on delivering excellent people is supported by a resourcing model which enables them to access people through multiple channels.
They are looking for a Talent Manager to manage the talent pool within their change community. This hybrid role will be recruiting and screening Associates and employees for our consulting teams, interim positions and talent programmes from a range of sources and across a range of roles and levels.
Use initiative to continuously improve the recruitment & retention processes and methods to ensure that they meet business needs
Adhere to all relevant data protection legislation
Be a brand ambassador' at all times
- Degree 2:1 or above (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a hardworking proactive attitude
- Capability for personal advancement and rapid progression
- Excellent process management
- Highly organised to manage conflicting priorities
- Effective time management skills to help adhere to short deadlines
- Natural intellect with a high level of emotional intelligence
- Highly driven and results oriented
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Professionally presented with natural gravitas
- Inclusive approach and culturally aware
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
- Competent in using MS Office
Work in conjunction with the Head of Human Resources to design the annual recruitment strategy
Source, acquire and screen new talent (change professionals in the banking sector and Ex-Military, Returners and Graduates for our talent programmes).
Work closely with the delivery and client management teams to clarify requirements and ensure we meet all client resourcing requirements for projects and interim positions.
Manage the end to end recruitment cycle for our teams (advertising/screening/interviewing and managing offers).
Resource management/scheduling and manpower planning.
Effectively establish and drive positive relationships with our talent pool in order to build credibility and trust.
Deliver timely feedback to all candidates.
Source candidates directly by utilising a variety of recruitment methods for promoting our employer brand and attracting the best talent (eg actively using social media, Internet job advertising, search analytics, networking, referrals, employee referral schemes etc.).
Maintain accurate MI data for reporting.