Business Development Manager (Europe)/European Business Development Ma
Business Development Manager (Europe)
I am recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join the market leaders in manufacturing and supplier of gaming solutions and services to the casino industry worldwide; The worldwide market leaders in Live Gaming, Electronic Gaming, Utility Products, Gaming Systems and Support.
As the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the initial qualification of new and/or emerging business opportunities, as well as developing long term business relationships with our important clients around Europe.
The role will involve maintaining effective business relationships at senior level with key decision makers and influences. Using these relationships, they will quickly determine if an opportunity should be developed or formally closed, to identify opportunities and develop solution strategies. You will also exhibit entrepreneurial behaviour with customers/prospects to install confidence that we are committed to building solid relationships in new/emerging gaming markets.
The ideal candidate comes with a minimum of 2/3 years core selling background, experienced or aware of the casino industry, conversant selling & negotiation skills and exposure to client meetings.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for creating and building relationships with customers that will result in additional revenue
- Travelling across Europe
- Using various sales tools, metrics and financial analysis techniques in the opportunity qualification and assessment process
- Accountable for total client satisfaction, revenue and profit earned from the client
- Maintain competition offerings, strategies and plans
- Reduce selling cycle time and bring innovative, executable solutions to customers/prospects in a timely manner
- Apply strong knowledge of gaming and associated leading edge casino solutions and strategies related to the client's business
- Liaise with the executive team to position long term strategic issues and solutions
Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience of being in a sales role, preferably in the gaming industry
- Excellent communicator and IT fluency
- The ability to negotiate between customers/prospects and other parties
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Interest in travelling with work
- Hold a passport and nationality allowing work and residence in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Island and the E.U.
- Able to travel frequently and extensively throughout Europe, and be self-sufficient.
- Must hold a valid driver's license.
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Attention to detail
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.