The SEO Executive will work across all content, technical and outreach campaigns, with the focus on outreach function. Executive will provide operational support to Outreach Manager and external SEO agencies for the campaigns on this channel.
The SEO Executive will be responsible for creating outreach campaign initiatives, implementing testing schedules, identifying link building opportunities, campaign insights and reporting increases/decreases in performance of these campaigns, ensuring that we build and maintain good relationships with agencies and 3rd parties in outreach space. Having ownership of KPIs on all budget investment and regularly reporting the results are a must.
- Responsible for supporting operational SEO activity to ensure efficient roll-out of the overall SEO strategy across the entire brand
- Administer all community-based outreach programs and develop professional relationships with online communities
- Supervise and actively monitor relationships and ensure that actions are accordingly executed within legal and compliance
- Ensure accuracy of obtained media and update as per requirement by various meetings and activities
- Prepare outreach presentations, promote the outreach best practices internally
- Develop tailor-made communication strategies and test them
- Research, identify and build relationships with bloggers, journalists, influencers within the industry
- Create diverse outreach base, via email, phone, social media and other platforms
- Co-ordinating activities with in-house and agency teams to ensure that we gain maximum alignment between internal and external entities, as well as optimising performance of our overall SEO campaigns
- Accountable for preparing data and reports for the Outreach Manager for timely completion of the weekly and monthly reports
- Developing creative and ensuring that creative material is aligned to brand guidelines.
- Supporting the SEO team with regular competitor backlink analysis and identifying opportunities to improve our performance
- Accountable for working with other channels owners such as PPC, partnerships and affiliates to exhibit the crossover benefits of investment
- Responsible for working hand in hand with your technical, content, social and marketing colleagues to ensure we create cohesive customer-focused strategies across the digital platforms
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Strong understanding of SEO metrics - ability to actively monitor and share results and insights from weekly BAU and ad hoc reports
- Expertise in SEO - so that key insights can be provided to Senior Management
- Creative approach, original thinking with a results-driven mind set
- Strong organisation skills and ability to help to develop, monitor and follow project plans, timelines and deadlines
- Strong commercial and business awareness
- Analytical and technical mind
- Good communicator
- Strong relationship management, problem-solving, implementation and organisational skills
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced and commercially focused environment
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now.