German Country Manager - betting/gaming industry
Are you a creative person who enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders in order to drive success? Do you want to make sure that the company's interests are given the best priorities in Germany? Then this is the role for you!
You will need to keep a steady inflow of player acquisition as well as retaining those important customers we already have! To do this, keeping interest from the public & acquiring new interest is essential. As a key contact for our brands in Germany, you will have responsibility at the group level, such as lead negotiations with media agencies etc. & taking the head on new deals.
(This role can be based anywhere!)
What will you get up to?
- Implementing brand strategy and identity in Germany
- Creating commercials
- Plan/Coordinate and follow up media buying in Germany
- Create interest from external media
- Evaluate the brand and competitors progress
- Evaluate the commercial TV-market in Germany
- Coordination of relationships between our Germany and CRM team, campaign team, product teams etc
- Take lead on external activities in regards of VIP-treatment ( actual send outs/events)
- Take lead on affiliate negotiations when needed
- Assist all departments towards German matters of need
- Negotiations towards smaller and larger partners
- Responsible for keeping Germany's budget in balance
- Responsible for reaching targets set for Germany
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management & experience of balancing multiple projects
- Command of German & English language
- iGaming industry experience is a necessity
- Background in a marketing related role
- Impressive analytical skills
- Knowledge of DACH legislation
- Able to use good judgment based on sound understanding of metrics and data
- Show adaptability and handle changes in priorities
- Bring creativity and innovative ways of thinking
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of roles within the betting and gaming industry. If you're looking for a fresh approach to betting and gaming recruitment, please contact us now