Brand Manager - Swedish, iGaming, casino, sportsbook, CRM, CLTV, KPI
Brand Manager (Swedish)
*Location: London, Malta or Sweden
Reporting to: Head of Brands
The role of Brand Manager is very exciting, as you will be, (metaphorically speaking) giving birth to this baby, nurture it and see it bloom; running the casino & sportsbook on a day-to- day basis together with centralized functions. Most of the responsibilities include the day-to- day operations as promotions, campaigns and analysis to acquire, retain and in the future re-activate customers.
You have a good understanding of the Swedish market. Being innovative in your approach, you look forward to searching for a different ways to get a piece of the market with this new brand. You have a good understanding for affiliate business, as this will be our first way to market and building on this will allow your brand to spread like wildfire among the rest. Working with others is fun and you enjoy interacting, bouncing ideas and getting stuff done. Demanding situations fuel you to prove to yourself and others that this can and will work; hurdles are there to be jumped and you're looking forward to using your energy to drive such a brand. In the future, as the brand grows, the team may grow & require you to manage them! This is an opportunity that excites you.
(This role can be based in any of our offices!)
What will you get up to?
- Developing the brand strategy together with the Brand Strategy Team
- Creating commercials
- Buying external medias eg radio, digital etc
- Handling PR cases
- Liaising with affiliate team to plan strategies & deals
- Retaining customers with amazing campaigns, offers, communications, customer programs, competitions, VIP treatment, support etc. always keeping CLTV in mind
- Reactivating best possible customers given their CLTV through campaigns, communication, VIP treatment, telesales, events etc
- Keeping the site attractive & up to date with current brand strategies in mind
- Handle budget to maximum effect
- Retrieve & analyse relevant data
- Help with setting & keeping track of business critical KPI
- Impeccable writing & editing skills; master of grammar, punctuation & style
- Strong organisational skills, excellent time management & experience of balancing multiple projects
- General IT-knowledge
- Command of English & Swedish language
- iGaming industry experience is a necessity including casino & sportsbook knowledge
- Experience using & optimising CRM techniques (segmentation, campaign planning, implementation, copy writing & communications)
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to tailor dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines for large, multi-phase projects
- Utilise marketing knowledge and/or experience
- Apply a results-orientated process using solid analytical skills
- Able to use good judgment based on sound understanding of metrics and data
- Show adaptability and handle changes in priorities
- Bring creativity and innovative ways of thinking
For more information please email (see below)
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Betting Appointments, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.