Customer Services Manager 18-00007
Our client is a young and energetic company developing revolutionary and flexible assay platform technologies that will transform In Vitro Diagnostic testing and provide next generation healthcare.
The key role of theCustomer Service Manager is to make sure that the needs of all customers are being satisfied. The aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the whole organisation.
- helping to develop and implement a customer service policy for the entire organisation
- finding ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services
- managing a team of customer service staff
- handling and resolving enquiries from customers.
- developing industry leading customer service solution, building state of the art tools into business framework
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- providing help and advice to customers using the organisation's products or services
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- handling customer orders and processing them promptly and efficiently
- issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service.
- meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- learning about the organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
- keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
- participating in complaint investigations
- Experience of customer service ideally for IVD products, medical devices or healthcare products.
- Experience with NetSuite or similar ERP and CRM systems.
- Training experience
- Flexibility in working style to meet business needs.
- Strong team worker
If you'd like more information, or to apply, click on Apply now, or get in touch with Ashley Mckechnie.
Blue Opal Resourcing is acting as an employment agency for placement permanent candidates with direct employers.